Our Eye Doctors
What started out as a one optometrist practice in 1986 has grown to ten optometrists serving six Johnson County locations today. Eye Associates’ growth reflects how we’re different from other eye care practices.
First and foremost, we take great care of our patients. We take the time to explain things to you and answer your questions. Because our staff is so efficient, your optometrist can spend more time with you. It’s an approach that’s worked for us for years.
Whether you need eye care for infants, kids, teens, adults or seniors, Eye Associates’ optometrists are ready to provide your entire family with excellent care.
You need quality eye care. You seek a doctor who’s passionate about your needs. Who listens to your concerns and comes up with solutions.
- We are usually on time for appointments. We do not overbook.
- We offer evening and Saturday hours for your convenience.
- We have a large enough staff to take care of you – by phone or in person.
- We have patient friendly policies. We look at all we do from the patient’s point of view.
- Our offices are spacious, clean and comfortable.
- In-office labs with same day eyeglass service.
- Eye care for the entire family, from infants to adults.
- Easy to get to, with six Johnson Co. locations.
- We offer eyeglasses and contact lenses to fit any budget.
- Experts in vision insurance, we make the process easy.
“Many of the patients we’ve seen as kids are now parents with their own kids. ” – Dr. Mark Siefkes // Partner